First Line serves a variety of clients from different industries and geographies, from North America and Europe to Southeast Asia. Although we specialize in helping software product vendors, we can work with any firm whose business is enabled by or greatly relies on software. Below is a sample of our client list:
- Starting in 1804 as a small book store and publishing firm, Bonnier is now a multi-channel media company with experience and knowledge from a full range of media in 175 companies across 16 countries.
- ClickSquared is a global provider of cross-channel cloud marketing software and services. ClickSquared’s pioneering Cross-Channel Marketing Hub enables marketers to orchestrate and deliver analytics-driven, relevant and personalized customer communications across email, direct mail, social, survey, mobile and web channels.
- Dell (NASDAQ: DELL) recently announced the formation of its Software Group that will add to Dell’s enterprise solutions capability and accelerate strategic growth. The acquisition of Quest, an award-winning IT management software provider, expands Dell’s software capabilities in systems management, security and business intelligence.
- Tupperware is the global leader in kitchen and home products for preparation, storage, and serving products since 1946.
- Change Anything is a division of VitalSmarts, an innovator in corporate training and organizational performance. With award-winning training products based on more than 30 years of ongoing research, VitalSmarts has helped more than 300 of the Fortune 500 realize significant results using a proven method for driving rapid, sustainable and measurable change in behaviors.
- Soccex.com is an innovative online trading facility focusing on providing an entertaining gaming platform for fans of soccer.
- zeb/information.technology is a leading European IT specialist consultancy providing solutions to banks and financial organizations. Based on many years of experience, zeb/ contributes a profound knowledge of business strategy-related and banking requirements to deliver optimally designed and efficient IT functions and environments.