First Line serves a variety of clients from different industries and geographies, from North America and Europe to Southeast Asia. Although we specialize in helping software product vendors, we can work with any firm whose business is enabled by or greatly relies on software. Below is a sample of our client list:
- Starting in 1804 as a small book store and publishing firm, Bonnier is now a multi-channel media company with experience and knowledge from a full range of media in 175 companies across 16 countries.
- Dell (NASDAQ: DELL) recently announced the formation of its Software Group that will add to Dell’s enterprise solutions capability and accelerate strategic growth. The acquisition of Quest, an award-winning IT management software provider, expands Dell’s software capabilities in systems management, security and business intelligence.
- InnerWorkings, Inc. is the leading, global provider of brand delivery services for a wide range of clients, including Fortune 500 companies and small and medium businesses. InnerWorkings combines technology and expertise to help companies efficiently and consistently execute their brands across branded merchandise, commercial and digital print, product packaging, and point-of-purchase displays.
- RW3 solves business challenges for Consumer Goods organizations by helping optimize sales channel efficiency and productivity; ultimately increasing speed-to-shelf, expanding market share and maximizing ROI. RW3 deliver account and retail mobile solutions as well as fully developed DSR platforms that integrate multiple streams of POS and syndicated data. RW3 offers strategic consulting, reporting, analytics & software solutions.
- Established in 2004, Ivar Jacobson International is a global services company providing high quality consulting, coaching and training solutions for customers implementing enterprise-scale agile software development.
- Tupperware is the global leader in kitchen and home products for preparation, storage, and serving products since 1946.
- zeb/information.technology is a leading European IT specialist consultancy providing solutions to banks and financial organizations. Based on many years of experience, zeb/ contributes a profound knowledge of business strategy-related and banking requirements to deliver optimally designed and efficient IT functions and environments.
- ClickSquared is a global provider of cross-channel cloud marketing software and services. ClickSquared’s pioneering Cross-Channel Marketing Hub enables marketers to orchestrate and deliver analytics-driven, relevant and personalized customer communications across email, direct mail, social, survey, mobile and web channels.
- Web2Print Experts is a technology-independent web and print consulting company that helps companies build successful online businesses.
- Change Anything is a division of VitalSmarts, an innovator in corporate training and organizational performance. With award-winning training products based on more than 30 years of ongoing research, VitalSmarts has helped more than 300 of the Fortune 500 realize significant results using a proven method for driving rapid, sustainable and measurable change in behaviors.